Cellics Therapeutics Inc. is a rapidly growing biotech company located in San Diego, Sorrento Valley area – one of the major biotech hubs in the nation. Cellics is based on the award-winning Nanosponge technology and focuses on the development of novel nano-therapeutics and vaccines for hard-to-treat diseases. Cellics offers a highly motivational and rewarding working environment with attractive salary and benefits. Cellics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cellics Therapeutics is seeking an experienced Process Engineer to join the Process Development team. The Process Engineer will be responsible for developing and modifying processes for new and existing products based on Cellics’ proprietary nanoparticle technology. This role will also require performing technical duties to control material processes. This is a multi-functional role within an agile, fast-paced environment.
This position will report to the Manager of Manufacturing.
- Assist senior process engineers in developing and optimizing different manufacturing process and formulation.
- Conduct experiments in pharmaceutical process development.
- Ensure facility follows applicable Safety, Environmental, and Quality regulations.
- Ensure management quality systems are maintained and products manufactured conform to internal and external requirements.
- Monitor manufacturing processes to ensure processes are in control.
- Perform data collection and analysis.
- Maintain equipment and develop processes as needed to comply with quality requirements.
- Develop and maintain database documentation for each product.
- B.S. or higher in an engineering related field.
- Previous industry related experience in manufacturing methods, process improvements, and knowledge of product development procedures are required.
- Familiarity with GMP guidelines.
- Experience with nanoparticles is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Able to work independently and also a team player.
If interested, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.