Position: Office Administrator/Bookkeeper
Cellics Therapeutics Inc. is hiring an office administrator/bookkeeper to help facilitate company operations. It is a part-time or a full-time position (contract to hire) depending on qualifications, experience, and need.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Request quotes, negotiate pricing, and place purchase orders with vendors.
- Keep track of order shipments, returns, and replacements.
- Organize and manage inventory.
- Manage office and lab needs.
- Assist with new hire paperwork, employee benefits enrollment, and other HR related issues.
- Edit Word documents to satisfy regulatory format requirements.
- Other administrative tasks needed.
- Record bills from vendors.
- Manage and reconcile Accounts Payable with vendor statements and ensure timely payments of invoices.
- Scan and file accounting documents such as invoices and receipts in a systematic way.
- Maintain and update accounting schedules such as Depreciation and Amortization schedules.
- Other bookkeeping tasks needed
- Bachelor or Associate Degree
- 2+ years of experience in office administration or bookkeeping
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
- Familiarity with QuickBooks
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in an efficient way
- Ability to learn quickly
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain a positive work attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Strong work ethics and initiative
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.