Position: Manager of Purchasing and Operations - San Diego
Cellics is hiring a Manager of Purchasing and Operations to help facilitate company operations. The ideal candidate will be organized, detail-oriented, and have excellent interpersonal skills. He/she would be able to deal with challenges or issues with a positive attitude and come up with ways to help create and maintain a happy and productive work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Request quotes, negotiate pricing, and place purchase orders with vendors; Maintain good relationships with vendors.
- Keep track of order shipments, returns, and replacements.
- Record bills for purchase orders in the purchase system.
- Work with accounting manager to organize and manage inventory and assets.
- Work with facilities manager to ensure an organized and comfortable work environment.
- Coordinate the review and signing of contracts, CDAs, and other important documents related to POs.
- Organize and coordinate corporate events (e.g., luncheons, holiday parties etc.).
- Other operations related tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, or other related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in office management or operations management.
- Biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Proficient with Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude at work and have positive influence on people.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work in an efficient way.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Strong work ethics and initiative.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.