Title: Human Resources Manager
Cellics Therapeutics is seeking a HR Manager to support corporate activities in recruiting, employee benefits management, company culture, employee communications, performance management, termination, and other human resources functions. The HR manager will plan, develop, and coordinate the HR policies and activities, ensure legal compliance with labor law requirements, and ensure company HR policies are followed by all employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements policies and processes to support human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Manages human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, performance management, talent acquisition, employee recognition, occupational health and safety, disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations, training, and employee development.
- Organizes and leads employee onboarding and termination meetings.
- Organizes and maintains employee HR records.
- Maintains and updates employee handbook as needed.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to develop and implement the organization’s goals and strategies regarding staffing, recruiting and retention.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs and prepares job descriptions.
- Develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent acquisition.
- Monitors and ensures company compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Promote a positive transparent work environment highlighting integrity and respect.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher learning in human resources or a business-related field. Certification in HR discipline preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in increasing human resources roles.
- Comprehensive HR experience with hands-on exposure to all HR functions.
- Experience in biotech/ pharmaceutical sector highly desirable.
- Familiar with labor laws and regulations.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and conflict resolution skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently.
- Versatility, flexibility and adaptability to succeed in a constantly changing environment.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
If interested, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.