Title: Director of Project Management
Cellics Therapeutics is a rapidly growing biotech company developing novel therapeutics and vaccines for inflammatory and infectious diseases. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow with a company and be rewarded for your effort and contribution, please consider joining the Cellics team.
Cellics Therapeutics is looking for a Director of Project Management. The Director of Project Management will be a highly visible position within the company as the company grows at a rapid rate and advances multiple programs. The ideal candidate should be able to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient. He/she should have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders, good conflict management and negotiation skills, and ability to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs, and recommendations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the program development of a cohesive integrated development plan (IDP) to regulatory approval and optimized market access.
- Integrate, document, and communicate program plans. Track progress of key milestones and identify and monitor key program risks with the team.
- Manage official program timeline. Drive and maintain the creation of any timeline-based program scenario plans.
- Organize team meetings including agendas, pre-work, minutes, action items, and overall program correspondence.
- Interact with Finance Department to coordinate and improve accuracy of budgeting, accounting, and forecasting for program related activities; ensure detailed resource needs (e.g., materials, headcount, contracts) for the different programs are well understood and coordinated between departments.
- Maintain close relationships with projects teams and departments to ensure that all critical parties are aware of project activities, issues, progress, and contingencies.
- Assist in facilitating information flow between team members; strive to identify and resolve issues arising on the project.
- Develop and implement communication tools that enhance information exchange and stimulate creative project interactions.
- Assist Program Team Leaders in preparing slide decks and information for project team meetings, reviews, board meetings, scientific presentations, and other appropriate meetings involving moving through the key decision points of a program.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, business, or equivalent. Advanced degree preferred.
- 7+ years’ experience in R&D program management or cross-functional project management in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of the drug development process and solid understanding of technical, business, and regulatory issues preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a matrix environment and to translate strategy into action.
- Established ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and identify and resolve issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation, team building, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way and to orchestrate plans to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Strong initiative and a can-do attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and proven effectiveness in a quick-changing, fast-paced environment, excellent people skills, and a proven record as a team player.
- Proficient with MS Office, including MS Project.
If interested, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.