Analyst/Scientist QC & Analytical Development
Full Time (San Diego)
Cellics Therapeutics is seeking an experienced Analyst/Scientist to join the Analytical Science Team. This QC & Analytical Development Analyst/Scientist ("QC/AD") will be responsible for performing QC analyses in support of GxP activities. Additionally, the QC/AD will be responsible for the development of analytical assays based on Cellics’ proprietary lipid nanoparticle technology. This is a multi-functional role within an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Perform routine assays, including HPLC, multi-plate readers, particle size analysis, etc. for manufacturing and stability support.
- Assist Analytical Sciences Manager with scheduling, performing, overseeing, and reporting results for GMP level QC activities.
- Qualification/requalification of analytical assays.
- Lead CAPA/OOS investigations.
- Collaborate with analytical, CMC, and discovery teams in vitro pharmacology, and IVIVE.
- Author procedures and reports.
- Train and mentor junior scientists/analysts/technicians.
- Provide scientific and technical leadership to the laboratory environment.
- Other tasks as needed.
- BS (5+ yrs. experience), MS (3-5 yrs. experience), or PhD (1-3 yrs. experience) in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, or similar scientific or engineering field.
- Previous industry related QC and GMP experience required.
- Hands-on experience (using, programming, troubleshooting) with HPLC systems (Thermo Chromeleon) is required.
- Particle size, HIAC, potency, ELISA, and plate-based assays strongly preferred.
- Experience with lipids and lipid nanoparticles are a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and also a team player.
If interested, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.